I am grateful to wonderful blogger/writer Jennifer (
@jennybennyk) who hails from http://itsjennythewren.wordpress.com/ (please visit if you have not yet!) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. I am doubly grateful to Jenny, a fellow blogger on the #AtoZ trail, first for the opportunity to visit her posts at leisure, and then also (more about it on one of my #atozchallenge posts to follow) ~ since I expect an account of her trip to Japan all those years back!
There is a ritual, and it starts with boring the readers with seven personal things ~ erm… ~ and then suggest fifteen nominees… Here goes:
- I write in the morning after exercising, the latter twice or three times a week ~ I don’t run marathons, but a modest 5km!
- My main work in progress is a novel titled The Page, a tale of intimacy and loss, with other bits of flash fiction, and a possible other novella ~ all accessible through these pages…
- My loyal Nikon is a faithful companion on the long walks we share my wife and I. There is a photo blog here.
- Writing stuff: Scrivener on my small Mac, but also handwritten notes in moleskine notebooks, occasionally on iPad.
- My main character has a Facebook page, which I borrow from time to time…
- There is some erotica somewhere else, certainly NSFW and 18+
- Favourite cities: Paris and Berlin, favourite region: the Dolomites…
Happy Few, bloggers/writers who deserve enthusiastic following:
- Rebecca at http://rebeccabradleycrime.com/
- The capillary at http://thecapillary.blogspot.co.uk/
- Doctor DL Shackleford at http://www.dlshackleford.com/category/posts/
- Phylis Vegas at http://phylisvegasbooks.blogspot.co.uk/
- The Island Traveller at http://thismansjourney.net/
- Gabrielle at http://gabriellebryden.wordpress.com/
- CA White at http://authorcawhite.wordpress.com/
- Rebecca at http://rebeccagibson35.wordpress.com/
- Rhiannon, a wonderful artist who will travel far, at http://rhiannonrebecca.com/
- Marí, whom I’d love to unravel, at http://unravelingmarimar.wordpress.com/
- Wayne at http://mrkelly2u.wordpress.com/
- Rick, who knows faith moves mountains, at http://emanatingjoy.wordpress.com/
- Jason at http://jasonehodges.blogspot.co.uk/
- David at http://sonoranwolf.wordpress.com/
- Kajira at http://lupobellezza.wordpress.com/
~ Not all of the above may wish to follow the ritual but all are worth visiting and following!