You were slain on the field of Bosworth, you and your men fighting against the hideous traitors of Lancaster, one against ten. They mutilated your body, but your loyal supporters rescued you and hid your remains in that little chapel in the city of Leicester. The Tudors, usurpers, regicides, liars and serial killers, were so afraid of your name that they, and their ridiculous successors and their lackeys, continued for centuries to vilify you for crimes you did not commit. You were the legitimate heir of Henry, King of England, and Richard the Lion-heart, a true Knight. The traitors, and the ones who followed, were despicable criminals and frauds.
Now you will rest in peace, in the house of the Lord, as fits your Majesty.
- Experts find remains of England’s King Richard III (triblive.com)
- Richard III’s Remains Found In Council Car Park (news.sky.com)
- Experts Find Remains of England’s King Richard III (abcnews.go.com)
- England’s King Richard III found after 500 years – Reuters (reuters.com)
- The Last Plantagenet (trolldens.blogspot.com)