I am grateful to Gemini (January 18) and Ol’Big Jim (January 30) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I must say to be nominated twice in a month by two very talented friends must be more than I deserve… Gemini (@geminiswords) is indeed a source of inspiration for many of us, writing poetry in a genre where the internal soul matters so much: her posts are a pleasure to read, and I fully approve of Joseph‘s (
@JMcNamara4) nominating Gemini – he is of course one of the few masters of the genre…
Ol’ Big Jim (
@olbigjim) is a published author and a pillar of strength in supporting his rich and varied community. I owe to Jim – who is far more experienced than me in many respects – for introducing me to the enchanted world of blogging awards, and in so doing to a wealth of great writers and bloggers.
My obligations under the award’s rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- This writer in learning is a slow reader
- I start editing, changing, fiddling as soon as anything new is written
- Sometimes I lose work as I forget to back up when writing non-stop
- Characters I create talk to me, awake or asleep, they are very obtrusive
- The “tale of intimacy and loss” is progressing in a very irregular manner, some weeks being very productive (and inspired!) and other times just a waste of effort
- The “creative” experiment so far consists of four blogs: Glass & Paper (writing and short fiction), Photos, The Magnum Opus, “politics” and travel, and more pictures.
- There is also a (not so) secret page for special stories…
The Queen of Query (
@holliequeener) is a poet and truly inspiring blogger: https://queenofquery.wordpress.com/category/just-a-dream/