A big thank you to @olbigjim for this unexpected award! I understand this is normally awarded to bloggers of somewhat more experience than this one but I won’t complain: I am indeed very grateful, thank you Jim!
To follow the tradition I wish first of all to invite my readers and followers to visit your wonderful blogs, The Left Wright Brain and OlBigJim. I have learnt a lot reading and following you, and met many interesting bloggers and writers – all thanks to you.
What seven things are worth mentioning about this blogger? Incidentally I admire the sobriety in your own listing Jim, and incomparable modesty, for a man of talent and so varied experience. So, here we go boldly:
- The place I really wish to live in, is the Alps of the Südtirol, in Northern Italy.
- I am addicted to photography, and spend many hours fiddling and editing my pictures, as well as looking for others’.
- Blogging for me is, above all, meeting people from all over the world, and exchanging ideas and experience.
- Best time of the day: early morning (and freshly ground coffee!)
- Best times of the year: Spring and early Summer
- The book I wish I could write? Marcel Proust’s A La Recherche Du Temps Perdu…
- The face that launched a thousand ships (for this little boy, long ago)? Jeanne Moreau
Nominations? As Jim said, this is difficult, and always a little arbitrary…
- People, Places and Bling! – Theadora’s treasure trove of knowledge and beautiful pictures of Paris
- Bornstoryteller – tale spinning by Stuart Nager
- Euzicasa – George’s blog dedicated to beauty
- Musings of a Serial Procrastinator – “there are still some nice people left in this world”
- Nine Cent Girl – Fashion, Family, Food… Life!
- The Dom Next Door – exactly what it says!
- August McLaughlin’s Blog
And to conclude, a summary of the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post,
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog,
- Tell 7 things about yourself,
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
- The Beautiful Blogger Award (jimlwright.wordpress.com)