This undeserving blogger received three awards last week! I am still in a state of (mild) shock… Firstly, from my dear friend The Curtain Raiser “because this blog is always interesting and deserves both the Sunshine Award and Versatile Blogger Award.” What is there to say? A big thank you, and wishing to see more of the curtain raised!
I will answer some questions in a few lines, but for now I wish to forward to deserving nominees as follows (the choice of awards is not entirely arbitrary!):
The Versatile Blogger:
Now, my dear friend the great
@KD_Rush honoured me with the Beautiful Blogger Award, and I am not sure I will ever deserve this award. Still I wish to thank you KD, you are a source of inspiration and moral strength to us all.
I know that this is in breach of the Award’s rules, but I will be minimalist in forwarding this award to a very special blogger and friend. I hope that this is not being mean, but given what precedes I wish to be, perhaps, exclusive in this occasion, and for now. I will forward to six other nominees in a later post, promised.
I know I have also to answer some questions, but I do not wish to be tedious… So I will limit myself to 7 facts, hopefully meeting the requirements of all three awards.
- Best achievement ever: keeping Gorgeous happy and cheerful (have entertainment value, will travel)
- WIP now: The Page Revisited, short excerpts in these columns, more to come…
- Best film watched this year: Prometheus
- Best book read this year (so far): Snow Crash
- Studying: history of European Union
- Training: gym and cycling
- Vacation: to the Italian Tirol…
- Beautiful Blogger Award (thewondrousdharma.com)